Welcome New Posse Members!
Now that your application has been approved, here are the next steps. . .
- Posse ID - you get this from the Sheriff's Office downtown
- Black Uniform Shirts (long sleeve & short sleeve) are obtained from the Tarrant County Sheriff's Training Academy located at 1500 Circle Drive, #200, Fort Worth, TX 76119. The number to call ahead to schedule an appointment is 817-531-7634. The Executive Officer will assist you in obtaining your shirts.
- Got You Covered located at 1212 E Lancaster Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76102 is where to go to get your name tag and tie. They also have belts if you wish to purchase from there.
- All uniform brass (including badge) and horse tack is provided by the Supply Sergeant
- Black felt hat, straw hat (see photo below), black pants and black boots can be purchased from your favorite western wear provider.
- Black pants can be obtained at Cavender’s or ordered directly from Wrangler – they are the men’s polyester dress pants (if you choose to wear black jeans, they MUST be kept black – you will be asked to replace faded jeans)
- Trail uniform shirt is blue Wrangler denim – it is the durable and thick denim
- TCSP apparel can be purchased from our sportswear vendor. The order form is available at the link below. Complete the form and email to the Posse email. You can pay for these items using the Additional Payment button on the Posse Members page. Please remember to make a note of your purchase details in the memo section. It is requested that all members purchase a short sleeve black polo and a long sleeve black dress shirt so we can wear these to less formal events.